Tamas was not one of my original designers prompted to submit for my contest. I reached out to Tamas after seeing his online portfolio, it was great seeing his presence online other than just on 99Designs. After sending Tamas and invitation to my contest, he promptly responded and thanked me. I knew already that I should be thanking him! Tamas worked with us to really refine what we were looking for in our brewery logo. Not only do we have a "parent logo" but we also have a mini "suite" of other related designs that can be used throughout our business. Tamas was great to work with. We will be reaching out to him with any future projects.
- Brew Project
she is good person
How brewery.legitimus started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Startup brewery focusing on Belgian and American styles of beer.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Mission - to provide high quality, innovative artisanal Belgian and American style ales brewed with an attention to detail.
- could incorporate several high end beer glasses of different styles (see attached images) in silhouette
- black and gold and brown tones but we'd take suggestions on different colors
- incorporate animals that symbolize the Belgian and American styles...lion (representing Flanders) or rooster (representing Walonia) and eagles
- we'd like to avoid hops and barley since a lot of other breweries use those in their logos
- we'd like to stand apart
Legitimus - this word is significant and has a story:
- The Collins Axe Company which was a local area manufacturer used the term to signify quality and to ensure customers that the product was a true Collins Axe vs. counter fitters
Our current logo can be viewed on our website at http://www.brewerylegitimus.com. We like it but would like something that signifies our brand more intuitively.