Worked with us every step of the way great simplistic design
How adamsbj started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
No Name, Arts Dance Center, Pacific Arts Dance Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a dance enterprise with multiple locations in different states. We would like to incorporate a base logo/branding across all of our locations while still allowing for perhaps some variation for different locations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We need a logo that will work well across the following use cases:
- Large signage: In particular all black, backlit, logo only (but also allow for some color in other applications)
- Standard Vertical Format (with name)
- Standard Horizontal Format (with name)
- Formal Version with corp name
- Standalone logo only, raster based, scalable
- Smaller/tiny icon versions with perhaps less detail but still recognizable and scalable across a smaller size range.
See examples in the attachment. There is a photo of existing horizontal signage and a photo of where we can put two very large logos where the lights are on the wall. I have started on a concept design which I like but feel free to get creative or come up with something entirely different. Owners last (given) name is actually "Arts" (and other owner's last name is Adams) so the logo concept attached incorporates the A into the dancer and is also the basis for the naming. Again, not required to incorporate an A but could be a cool tie-in.