6. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes, which will consist of: a free $50 Amazon gift card.
No portion of the Grand Prize will be replaced if lost or stolen. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 31, 2016, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. All taxes on the prize, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the prize not listed in these rules are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Prize received, if applicable.
7. GENERAL RULES: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may affect the administration of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, Sponsor will select a prize winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Sponsor also reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with computer Sweepstakes information. Sweepstakes Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstakes.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California of the United States without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ liability will be limited to five hundred dollars ($500), and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 99designs Sweepstakes Official Rules/Winner List Request, Sweepstakes, 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: 99designs, 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612.