I have written a book called 'Content That Converts: How to Create a Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy'.
This book will teach readers (B2B entrepreneurs, agency owners and consultants) how to use content marketing in a way that increases their authority, visibility and revenue.
It shares the exact details on how we create content for our clients (whether it's blog content, sales copy, or long-form content like books). I give away my exact process, that has been developed during a decade of publishing and marketing experience.
My aim is to use this book as a calling card for high-level clients. I want to become the go-to ghostwriter for clients whose businesses generate over $500,000 per year and would benefit from having their OWN business book (but can't/won't write it themselves and should outsource it to me).
Here's who the cover needs to appeal to:
* Highly educated, highly motivated individuals
* Males in mid 30s to mid 50s
* Own a B2B (business to business) agency, or is a B2B consultant
* Wants to grow their business without drastically increasing their workload
* Want marketing solutions that are proven and work over the long-term — not interested in hacks or shortcuts, willing to invest resources to get a predictable and sustainable return.
Past clients who fit this profile include selltermlife.com, timconley.co and shopifyninjas.com.